On Wednesday, I got a opportunity to hang out with the folks from Toyota and check out their cars for 2015. On deck was the Yaris, Camry and Sienna aka the “Swagger Wagon” (I think the Sienna is my favorite and I will tell you why in a bit). Let take a look at what I saw.
As we made out way over to the Clubhouse at UC Berkeley, we had a light lunch and then the presentation began.
The 2015 cars have had some upgrades and come in several different budgets. Lets start with my favorite, the 2015 Sienna. The following is from the Toyota corporation:
The Sienna has made a few changes this year including:
- The interior is softer both in color and material.
- Upgraded Entune audio systems
- Redesigned dashboard
- Rear view camera is now standard
- Now has 8 standard airbags
Besides those upgrades, I as a grandparent really like:
- the Easy Speak system. There is now a mic that will allow your voice to be amplified all the way to the back seat. No more shouting over your shoulder to the kids when they misbehave LOL
- The 16.4 inch monitor with the ability to show two different things at the same time. So the kids can watch whatever the latest kid friendly flicks maybe.
- Its a much quieter ride because of the installation of 20% more floor insulation
The Sienna gas milliage is EPA city/highway: 16-18/23-25 mpg. with a pricing as follows
LE AWD, $34,745
XLE AWD, $38,185
Limited AWD, $43,665
Good job Toyota!