Hi I’m Margaret and welcome to my world. OK so lets see well lemme just start with I hate writing about myself. I can talk about others all day but me, nah. But Imma give it a shot.
I’m a 40-something in my Act 2. What’s my Act 2? Well, I’m a Mom but my kid is a 20-something so now I’m trying to re-figure out my life without thinking of myself as a Mom first. Does that make sense? It’s also hard. She was my priority for so long that once, she wasn’t, I was kinda lost for a bit. I’m still trying to figure things out.
I’m also a grandmother, which is pretty cool! I call them Lil People and Lil People Jr and, as of this writing, they are 7 and 2. Besides having my daughter, there is nothing more special to me than my grand kids. But they also make you realize that your old LOL Whew!
- While I’m re-figuring out things in my life, I’m the Executive Assistant with Entertainment New Media Network, a collective of bloggers who specialize in writing about the entertainment and travel worlds and I’m also one of their contributing writers.
- I’m the owner of Destination-Honeymoon, my travel agency that specializes in destination weddings and honeymoons.
- I’m the co-manager of the SF Bay Area and Los Angeles chapters of Bloggin Mamas, a nationwide blogger network.
When I’m not all over the place, I have a tendency to actually relax and enjoy and good book (my Kindle is filled with them), a good laugh, a glass of wine, sleep and hanging out with my grand kids in the SF Bay Area.
If you would like to contact me, email firstname.lastname@example.org
And of course, I get social:
Google+: http://plus.google.com/+margarets (personal)
Google+: http://plus.google.com/+MargsWorld (blog)
Talk to you soon!
Latest posts by MargsWorld (see all)
- Cover reveal: Vehn #booktour - February 11, 2017
- Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment #BayArea - February 4, 2017
- The Wonder Women trailer is here - January 3, 2017